10/17/2012

long way

I'm now in second semester of my degree. And it will come to an end in a few weeks time. Yeah time flies! I've been through so many things since my last post in here haha hell yeah of course! Not knowing the exact reason I'm back here but one thing that I'm very sure is that I just feel like writing about me. people I care. my surrounding and etc. And so far the best medium is here, my abandoned blog :P

Guess I feel comfortable and getting used to my current life now. Being surrounded by supportive and beloved family and friends, that's more than enough for me. I won't ask for more other than being able to live on my own and make others happy to have me in their life. It is such a bless to see people smiling because of you isn't it?

Staying in my own rental house with ten others is quite challenging. I really have to do everything on my own and think deeply before taking any action in whatever I do. Alhamdulillah until today, I still manage to handle everything well. Plus it is such an advantage to have a skill in cooking tho its not as good as the mom's :p I hope things are gonna be fine in whatever condition that I have to face.

classmates since the first day of class and stay together in the same class until now

housemates

best buddies. best girlfriends. best sleeping partners along my degree life :)

All of them are some of the people who always being with me since I started my life here as a degree student. Except for my three housemates which are there in the picture, I just know them when I moved in to this house in Kg Baru. Only Allah knows how grateful I am to have these people by my side when I'm away from my family and my other close friends. And away from that one person that I love the most besides those people that I have mentioned. I miss him. 

Its hard to live your life the other way you used to live it, but bear in mind that nothing is impossible. Have faith in yourself and keep believing that there's always a way to achieve your dreams. Make an effort and pray to Allah so that you'l be showed to what's best for you, live in a good life and be blessed with Him.


Goodnight, Xo!